Here Are The Best Photo Editing Applications Which Are Worth Your Time!
Different genres of applications have come up in recent years and people have been more than happy to get these apps. One of the most popular categories of applications is the Photography, Music & Video, Video & Photo editors.
Do you want to use a good photo editing app for Android or iOS?
Do you want to add that amazing effects or balance your photographs as a pro?
Then keep reading our article because we have got the Most popular photo editing apps for iPhone and Android. Let us begin!
1. Adobe Photoshop Express- One of the most popular and widely used photo editing software for computers is the Adobe Photoshop. The company also released the mobile version of Photoshop for smartphone users with the name Adobe Photoshop Express. One of the Best photo editing apps available in the market, the application provides with a plethora of option to the users. It supports RAW image editing, you can add watermarks, more than 80+ filters, custom JPEG quality etc.
All of these will help you to get the most out of the application and enhance your photographs. Most of their apps are easily available on both iOS and Android.
2. VSCO- Best Photo Editing app on iPhone. VSCO has become really popular in the recent because of its minimalistic user interface and good quality filters which helps the users to bring a new look to their pictures. There are numerous “pro filters” which can be bought easily through onetime payment. You can use the amazing shadow balance, highlights etc. using this app.
3. PicsArt Photo Studio- a very Famous photo editor app, Picsart have become really popular. It comes with a lot of features and editing options. It also has a built-in camera which can capture instant pictures. You can download different stickers, fonts, frames and other cool accessories to make your pictures more fun. The community page allows you to witness the different works related to Art from the global users. Cutouts, crop, stretch, clone, add text & adjust curves are some important editing features of this application.
4. Snapseed- Well, if you are an android user you must have surely heard about Snapseed, isn’t it? Snapseed is one of the Best photo editor app available in the Google Play Store right now! The app is very versatile and offers a seamless user interface with editing features like image straightening, blemish remover, image balance, more than 50+ effects, image tuning, RAW develop etc. Snapseed has a lot to offer when it comes to image editing. You can download it for free without any paid features or version and you can consider it as great Photo Editing app on android you have access to for free.
5. Adobe Lightroom CC- a great solution for those who are in search of the cool photo editing app. Another Adobe product, the Lightroom has some brilliant features. You can use the High Dynamic Range to balance your photographs and at the same time, you can edit any picture in any format including RAW. The app has the ability to copy the same effects you want to apply to several other pictures as well. You can revert edits easily without any problem and the quality of the image is also really high without quality degrade.
6. Airbrush- do you love clicking selfies? Many of you readers really do and in that case, make sure you use the Best photo editor apps for selfies and other pictures as well. Use the app if you want to increase your glamour and glow of your pictures. Features like Blemish and Pimple Remover, Whiten Teeth and Brighten Eyes and Slim, Reshape and Lengthen etc. are some of the very popular features. One of the Best Photo Editing app on android, Airbrush is free of cost.
7. Photo Lab- another great photo editing app for android users, Photo Lab has been one of the most used applications in the recent times with more than 50 million users. Photo Lab has exemplary features like realistic 800+ photo effects, face manipulations, pop art style etc. are some of the interesting features. Considered as Top photo editing app, Photo Lab is available for free to the android users.
8. Englight- Enlighten is one of the Best Photo Editing app on iPhone and the iOS platform. If you are an android user then you would not be able to use it since this is not compatible. Your photos can be adjusted with the help of geometric ability, there are masking features, light leaks, borders etc. which gives the application such a huge fanbase among the iOS users. But you must keep one thing in mind before you get too excited and that is, the app needs to be purchased or else you won’t be able to download and use the app.
9. Photomate R3- one of the highly priced editing apps which are available in the android market, the Photomate R3 is used by professionals who want Best photo editing software on their mobile phones. It has a bunch of different professional features like colour corrector, lens corrector, blur adjustments etc. It can also process RAW images as well for the best quality edits and enhancements.
10. Aviary- last but not the least, Aviary has been one of the most popular and Best photo editing apps that have ever been launched in the market. With a plethora of filters available to the users, some of them being paid, Aviary truly helps a person to bring amazing changes to a photograph with these brilliant effects. It has also a good editing tab, which allows the users to balance, tune and restructure their images. You can download it for free from the Google Play Store.
If you have read the article till this point, then you are now aware of some of the Best photo editing apps that are available for both iOS and Android OS platforms. The most popular photo editor apps for iPhone and Android are available in their respective stores and users can access them without any hassles.
So which application has caught your eye?